Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's Get Ready for SPRING!

I've been so bad about putting my new appliques on this blog, so I'm getting caught up now. The Spring appliques are just so cute! I don't know about you, but I'm more than ready for the warmer months and seeing my kid's knees all scraped up from playing outside! It will be here soon enough though and before everyone is outside playing, make sure you place your order for one of these adorable Spring things! Ethan showing off his cute birthday hat tshirt!

April showers bring....

....May flowers!







Summertime Ice Cream Cone!

I'll post a picture of this at the bottom..but I recently did a baby gown, bib and burp cloth with this applique, but I didn't put the swirl in the middle, I put the babies initials. So cute!


Cupcakes are the "thing" right now - how cute would this cupcake be on a dress or shirt?!
















1 comment: